Why do mothers need it?
Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin is proven to help soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples.
Using our nipple cream with support from a breastfeeding expert, mums can continue comfortably on their breastfeeding journey.
How does it work?
HPA Lanolin provides a moist wound healing environment which offers an immediate relief of discomfort and accelerates the healing time compared to using breastmilk.
Lanolin acts as a barrier which enables the skin to retain its internal moisture and return to its soft and supple state. Lansinoh HPA Lanolin nipple cream is:
- 100% natural & hypoallergenic
- No need to remove before breastfeeding
- Safe for mum & baby
- No taste, colour or smell
- Free from preservatives and parabens – just lanolin and nothing else
- Anhydrous, does not contain any medium in which bacteria can grow
- Full microbiological analysis undertaken on every batch
- Comforts sensitive skin, nappy rash, itchy stretch marks, burns, abrasions, dry skin patches and can be used as a naturally moisturising lip balm
- The only lanolin to be awarded the British Allergy Foundation seal of approval
- 93% of mothers say that Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin soothed their nipples within the same day
- 99% of mothers would recommend to other breastfeeding mothers